BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Reflection 2

The second lesson that we have in "ICT In Biology" is about publishing and making an educational blog. In my entire life, this is the first time that i was taught about blog. Before this, I think that making a blog is so hard and need some expertise to teach me. I don't realized that as the time pass by, making a blog has become as easy as A,B,C and many people around the world use it as a source for gathering information, give opinion and a lot of other things...



Firstly, I just searching the background from the internet and adding some information or profile about myself. Then, after I had explored almost all of the application then i know that many things can be done to make my blog become more interesting and can attract people to visit. From there, I have included my picture, some of my story, game "sudoku" and adding labels so that it is easy to read the article one by one with correct order...I also can add video and slideshow in the blog that will really help people to understand in certain topics...



This blog gives many benefits to me as i can share some information with other people and stay connected with my friends. Furthermore, as a future teacher, I can use the blog to give exercises, notes, and many more to my students. It is faster, easier and interesting to use as one of the educational devices. The student also will love to learn in an interactive way as our world have moved beyond our thinking towards the futuristic future that awaits us...

0 comments: