BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 24, 2009

A Month 2 Remember...

I will never forget about last year fasting month...
day after day passing by,one day in the fasting month my throat feeling weird, my chest feel a little uneasy...after 'berbuka posa' i suddenly feel want to cough n they are bloods in my saliva...the blood keep flowing from my mouth...i feel panicked but i tried to calm down...however, it becomes worse & i feel like i'm going 2 faint...then, i go to the clinic with my felo...

the clinic sent me to the slim river hospital because they said that my condition is quite bad...the nurse put the oxygen in my nose and my hand was dripped with water...they sent me there by ambulance...dat is my experience using an ambulance but without siren....huhuuhu


at the hospital,the dr make an x-ray at my chest...
from the x-ray i can see that my left lung was infected by virus that we can see a hole as big as 50 cent on it...b4 the dr told me, i prdct that mayb i was infected by tuberculoisis disease which was also known as 'tibi' or even worsed 'cancer'...
i was stucked in da hsptl 4 about 6 days...

luckily,now the treatment is almost finish & i almost fully recover...
thanks 2 God...i still can further my study in UPSI...
Now,Ramadhan comes again n i hope dat i will not going to experience dat moment anymore...


0 comments: